The advent of internet has been more like a boon to humankind. Almost two decades ago, nobody had ever predicted that one would get so dependent on internet that to exist without using it seems so impossible now. Today, internet not only helps in communication but also helps in studies, surveys and in understanding the human behavior. In fact, today, internet has become one of the greatest sources of marketing of almost anything under the sky. Now let us first understand what behavioral marketing is. Behavioral marketing basically tries to understand consumer behavior on the way consumers use, act and react while navigating through various websites. A campaign in behavioral marketing basically targets consumers by addressing ads to predefined segments or categories. These information and strategies are made with data compiled from click stream data and IP information.
Online publishers and advertisers use campaign in behavioral marketing to augment the usefulness of different Internet campaigns. The concept behind using campaign in behavioral marketing is to observe a consumers online behavior and then offer the best-suited advertisement to the user based on the behavior. Technically, this helps various advertisers in offering online advertisements to users so that they are influenced by them. Revenue Science and Tacod, two leaders of the market in the United States, concentrate directly in aiding publishers and advertisers in using campaign in behavioral marketing in order to offer the best advertisements to the online customers and visitors. In addition, Microsoft, Advertising dot com, ValueClick and BlueLithium have actually furthered campaign in behavioral marketing and have been able to integrate it with geographic targeting and demographic focus. The Google Inc. claims that it will solely target the campaign in behavioral marketing of notices based on the data of the precise page where the advertisement is viewed. This specific campaign in behavioral marketing is known as Contextual Marketing.
Campaign in behavioral marketing lays stress on patrons based on various website behaviors, rather than focusing on the behavior by the usage of webpage content. Clients of this particular style of campaign in behavioral marketing target other customers by serving notices to categories or inflexible segments. These are supported with details assembled from IP data and information on click stream. A website user visits different interest pages in a website category. The Internet behavioral management user is then served with the various advertisements via a run-of-site or ROS placement. This type of placement is not the basis; it is the website users conduct that plays the vital role in campaign in behavioral marketing.
An individual that reveals online behaviors helps him to get his behavior classified as this helps to understand the products and the services that they will be keen to purchase. Campaign in behavioral marketing helps in understanding the taste and the kind of things that end users would want to buy. Once you know the campaign in behavioral marketing characteristics of conduct of the most suitable clients, you can create messages that will entice new clients that have the precise traits. Campaign in behavioral marketing is quite a unique concept and in fact has a long way to go. This indeed helps advertisers and marketers to understand the thinking pattern and the behavior of end users when they surf the various online marketing sites.
Following the creation of your initial website for your business there are other important details you must address. The most important detail of your business success is marketing. You must generate traffic to achieve the sales you desire. There are several methods that are designed to assist you in gaining additional traffic to your company’s website.
Check for Search Engine Optimization
SEO or Search Engine Optimization is essential to get listed on major engines such as Yahoo and Google. This process should never be overlooked. If your website is not optimized it will not be crawled and indexed into the most popular search engines. This can prevent you from being easily found by potential customers. Take the time necessary to optimize your website and improve your ranking. It will give you more driven traffic.
Switch Website Links
Switch links with other businesses that are similar to yours. Exchanging links with others can be quite effective. This method adds to your page ranking and back link exposure. Both of these items dramatically increase your generated traffic.
Back Link Exposure
Increase your back link exposure through web directory submission. This can be an extremely inexpensive method of producing traffic. The more links and presence you have online the better.
Writing articles related to your website and posting them to major article directories will generate massive amounts of traffic. There are companies that can assist you in writing these articles as well.
Blog About It
Blogging is an excellent method to bring traffic directly to you. Simply connect with others in forums and compose blogs to gain extra promotion for your business’s website.
So you’ve taken the plunge, or maybe you have just dipped your toe, but now – at last – you have a website. Pat yourself on the back because no longer are you one of those struggling companies who still do not have a business website.
Many people believe that having a website is a means to an end – which will constitute website visitors, new leads and a new revenue stream. Not true! Having a website is only the first step. There is most definitely a misconception out there; the “if we build it, they will come” type belief does not hold true in the online world. From the early stages of designing a website and throughout the life of the website, you should consider Website Optimization along the way.
To optimize your website involves using a variety of Internet Marketing and Online Marketing strategies. For example, Keyword Research, Website Usability and SEO are key ingredients that make-up the Optimization Pie. But why do you need to optimize your website? Well your in luck because we are going to lay out for you our Top 5 reasons why your website needs SEO!
1. More Online Visitors Use Search Engines to Find Websites A thumb through the Golden Pages? A stroll down the high street? Reading an advert in the newspaper? Not anymore. Recent media studies show that more online visitors are using search engines to find good websites. If you optimise your website properly your website will hook-in more visitors who eventually become potential customers.
2. Gain New Customers with an Optimized Websites Imagine you sell bathroom tiles. By having an optimized website for this keyword term, you top the search listings. When someone types “bathroom tiles” into Google search, you feature on Page One on Google’s results. Now consider around 2400 searches per month made for “bathroom tiles”; when your website set up with proper SEO, you instantly gain benefit from a huge number of potential customers.
3. Web Users Prefer Organic Search Results Search Engine Optimized websites almost always feature on the top of organic search results and are preferred by Web users over inorganic or paid search listings. Many websites use AdWords to attract visitors and new customers to their websites. Whilst to an extent you can, this approach is both costly (Google charges you for AdWords, organic results are free) and you are again making yourself invisible to a large number of online customers who prefer to visit organic search results. Online research shows that the majority of Web users click on organic results rather than paid ones, to find the right website.
4. Top Google Ranking = Competitive Advantage +1 By carrying out Online Marketing and proper website SEO, you can get established on Page One on Google for keywords that are important to your business online. Internet marketing is an ongoing process and if done continually, can get you a top Google ranking which gains you a competitive advantage over your online competitors. The competitive advantage of a top Google ranking makes you unbeatable and very difficult to overtake, amongst your online competition.
5. Website Visitors Love Good Content and Design Are your USPs and call to actions compelling to your website visitors? Is your content engaging? Is your site easy to use and navigate around? Is it mobile friendly? Does your website look good? Having good content on your website compels website visitors to stay and gives you a chance to make a sale. A well-designed website with good content can satisfy website visitors.
There you have it Zietag’s Top 5 Reasons That you need SEO