Data Recovery Program for Windows has been developed to recover inaccessible data from the lost, missing, corrupt Windows partition – FAT and NTFS. The Windows Data Recovery Program software is quick, result-oriented data recovery software with following features:
- Performs Logical Device and Physical Device Recovery
- Recovers lost, deleted file(s) and folder(s) from the corrupt FAT (FAT16, FAT32) and NTFS partitions
- Recovers files, images, video files, music files, database files, email files, media files, archive files, graphic files and other file types
- Equipped with three recovery modes: Quick Scan,Extensive Scan and File Trace
Scan Modes of Data Recovery Program Software:
- Ensures fast and effective scanning of corrupted Windows partitions
- Capable to recover recently deleted files and folders
- Successfully retrieves files from bad sectors, boot sector corruptions, FAT corruptions, Index corruptions, MFT corruptions, system file corruptions and others
- Performs deep scanning of the corrupted drive for data retrieval
- Provides assured service to recover files and folders from formatted, deleted and recreated partitions
- Efficiently retrieves files and folders which were deleted long before
- Equipped with advanced mechanism to recover deleted files which cannot be recovered with Quick Scan mode
- Scans complete partition extensively
- Is a slow recovery mode as it scans sectors of the drive to search data
- Recovers data when the whole partitions gets corrupt, damaged, virus attacked; nothing is accessible
- Recovers file(s) which were not recovered by Quick scan and Extensive scan methods; as it scans complete partition for the search process
- Recover file(s) which are saved on continuous sectors of the partition
- The recovered results are displayed in a tree like structure
- Saves the recovered results at a user defined location
Some Other features:
Save Snapshot and Load Snapshot
Data Recovery Program for Windows enables you to save the search or scan process of the corrupt drive. The software facilitates you to save the snapshot in Evaluation version of the software which can be uploaded in Full version of Recoveryfix for Windows, when you purchase it.
If in case you only need to view particular files then you will have to save all the recovered file(s) and folder(s) and then search for your file. But Recoveryfix for Windows facilitates you to find your desired file types amongst several files recovered.
The Find File(s) option becomes effective when you have scanned your drive and Recoveryfix for Windows displays the recovered results.
Data Recovery Program for Windows allows you to define the recovery settings. These settings can be defined at the beginning of the recovery process i.e. when you open Data recovery Programs to perform data recovery.
Easy to Use Interface:
Data Recovery Program for Windows is quick, simple, easy to use with extremely attractive Graphical user interface (GUI) and helpful software utility tool for restoring lost or deleted partitions, files and folders.
Supported Versions for Data Recovery Program for Windows
Recoveryfix for Windows supports the following file systems for data recovery:
FAT16, FAT32, NTFS and NTFS5 file systems
System Requirement for Data Recovery Program Software
Operating System: Windows
10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows NT, Windows 2000 and Windows Vista
Hardware Requirements: Minimum 64MB of RAM